lunedì 3 maggio 2010

LET THE MUSIC PLAY!



TADAAAH!! :D

Very honoured to WELCOME all of you in my little blog!

(Super) Caterina is talking! Maybe some of you have already known me...Because I'm the hero of Darkland! Gwahahahha!!! >3



Oh no, Mamma mia! Also here! What a big ballbreacker! D:



He would say. Maybe you, too! >:(




I'm not so new here, anyway...!! I registered long time ago, but I decided to write only today! I have a lot of interesting things, news and curiosities to share with you (hope for you it will be interesting...or get away NAOH, before it's too late! >Xp) ! =)

Oh...and I won't take any responsibilty for my BAD BEHAVIOUR! Nyahahahah! >=D

Uhn..? Do I have to be more polite here?? Naaaahh.. This sounds so boring. :(

Oh well. I will try to find an alternative way to have fun!!


I hope you'll enjoy my blog! Music is now my only way to welcome you here! Hope you enjoy it, too! ;D








3 commenti:

  1. Ciao, Miss C! Do you remember me? ...Do you know who am I?

    RispondiElimina
  2. Yes, Geopyro!! =D
    How can I forget you?? ^-^

    You must explain me why you have dissappeared to be then a ninja! XD

    RispondiElimina
  3. XD I've tried going into MSN at different times of the day to see if I can find you, but no luck. I usually connect in ninja mode, though XD (I mean that I appear as offline), so if we both are MSN ninjas... that would explain it. You don't go into MSN anymore?

    I still check your dA now and then, that's how I found your blog.

    By the way, that drawing of the Mushroom Kingdom's door at the top of your blog. I remember that you once told me that you saw it in a dream or something. Was it exactly like that in your dream? I mean, with those little details and that? What else was in your dream? Or who else? How was the place? Man, we need to chat!

    RispondiElimina