giovedì 13 maggio 2010

Bowser Emblem flag


Hello everyone!!


Today I'll offer you "fanservice" (as always, I guess xD)!


If you are not an inhabitant of the Mushroom Kingdom, you may have difficulties on getting a good pic of the flag with the Bowser's Emblem... Don't you know what I am talking about??




THIS one is the flag I am talking about... you can see the logo on it!


So, I thought to recreate the Bowser's emblem myself, just to make things easier! ;)





You're free to use it in the way you like best: you don't need to credit me... this is a little gift! ;p

Click on the image to download it! =D


See you next tiiime! xD

2 commenti:

  1. Yay! Welcome on Blogspot!
    And... this is my Friend Code for Wario Ware: Do It Yourself. It's YOUR game. And mine too, so, let's swap stuff!

    Name: Bisboch
    Code: 2665 5060 6868

    ;)
    B.

    RispondiElimina
  2. BISBOCH!! =o

    Non ho ancora questo gioco...*lack of money at the moment*beeep*.>_<
    Ho trovato a un prezzo interessante su ebay comunque: spero di aggiudicarmelo, così magari lo prenderò più presto di quello che penso!

    E così ti passerò anche il mio codice amico !! =D



    PS: Pensavo ti avessero rapito i Rabbids!! ;_;

    RispondiElimina